Strasser Woodenworks, Inc. warrants all products to be free of defects in workmanship, materials, and finish failure for as long as you own the product. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, and original purchase verification will be needed. For warranty questions or claims call 1-800-445-0494.
- Tape your receipt to the bottom of a drawer to ensure you can locate it if ever needed.
What the Warranty Covers:
- Finish failure
- Hardware failure
- Hinge and drawer glide failure
- Material failure
- Not transferable to subsequent owners
- It does not cover damage
to cabinet side panels as a result of excessive moisture or water
- It does not cover damage to
cabinets from transportation to
dealer or jobsite, or from damage incurred at jobsite or during installation
- It does not cover labor.
Wood & finish variation
and stone variation
- Wood is a beautiful natural material that adds warmth and variety to our homes. We are proud to use American hardwoods in the production of our cabinets. No two pieces of wood will be the same and that is the charm of this material. Coloring and grain patterns vary, even within boards from the same tree. In addition, wood changes color as it ages and with exposure to light.
In crafting our cabinets, several steps of hand finishing enhance and protect the underlying wood. Especially with stains (dark, cinnamon, and chocolate cherry), there is variability and each door or drawer face is a bit different from every other. Variation in cabinets with hand applied finishes over natural wood is a characteristic and not a defect of our products. Remember, too, that wood is still a “living” component and moves with moisture. Over time some hairline marks may appear in the finish, especially with pigmented (satin white, satin biscuit, satin black) finishes, over joints in faces where individual pieces are glued together. These will be seen on any cabinet from any manufacturer that uses natural wood. Be assured that we use only the best and most advanced finishes with the greatest elasticity to minimize joint marks.
- Granite and Marble are products of nature. Like all natural materials, no two pieces will be exactly alike. Granite and Marble vanity tops will have variations in color, patterns, mineral deposits, veining, and directional trends. Our quartz tops are manufactured from a manmade product using natural stone (quartz) and will also vary in stone color, pattern, size, shape, and shade. These variations are inherent and unique characteristics and are to be expected with these products. Displays, samples, and literature images are intended to serve as general examples, not exact representations, of actual slabs used in the tops.
Marble has been appreciated for centuries and a Marble top will be a beautiful focal point of your bath. However, it does have some special characteristics that must be considered before purchasing one of our vanity tops. Primarily, Marble is softer and more porous than either Granite or Quartz. Additionally, Marble is a calcareous stone (mostly calcium carbonate) which will be damaged by any acid-containing compound or cleaner (including vinegar or lemon juice). Finally, the surface has inherent pitting that is a feature and not a defect of this stone.
Marble scratches and chips more easily than Granite or Quartz and extreme care must be taken during installation! Marble also has a higher absorbency factor and will show stains and water spots. This means the countertop will acquire a patina over time due to daily use. Exercise care during use and cleaning to not expose the surface to staining substances or any acids.
Sealing the surface may partially mitigate staining but will not make the stone impervious to all staining over time or showing effects of daily use.
- By ordering a cabinet or vanity top, the customer acknowledges the likelihood of color and wood grain variations or stone color, pattern, size, shape, or shade variations; and will not hold the selling dealer or Strasser Woodenworks responsible for these characteristics.